Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Longboards


For the most part, people know me as a shortboard shaper.
Probably due to years of working for Channel Islands and other companies known for their high performance shortboards.

But the truth is, I spent the first ten years shaping longboards and sailboards.
 I love this part of the business as much as the shortboard shaping.


Here are just two of my models.
The Performance Noserider and The Bender.



This green board is part of my retro/hybrid collection.
(To be talked about another time. It's got an ego and insisted on being in the photo.) 



9'3 Noserider and an 11'0 Bender

This Bender is my personal board. EPS Epoxy.
Weighs 9 1/2 lbs.

When it comes to longboarding, Have Fun or Go Home! :)

Happy Weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Wow 11' that must give quite a ride. One day I have to see you ride the waves on that. Is it harder to control than a short board? How about a lesson in types of boards for this old land locked wish I was a surfer girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. Hoverboards

    ReplyDelete