Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Daniel Jones


These are photos Daniel Jones sent us a while back. We really like him.
He's a great customer and a really nice guy.

...sorry Daniel if that ruins your rep but you really are a nice guy. A gentleman. Your mama should be proud.

Him and a buddy of his were enjoying Russ's backyard BBQ last year when I almost! stood on a large snake while picking lemons.
I screamed like a girl (appropriate for me I would say).
And he didn't laugh at me.
At least, not on the outside.

Thanks Daniel. You're alright in my book.
If you'd have laughed at me I would have stopped serving you beer.....maybe deep down you knew that.

Anyway, enjoy these photos.
I think they're fabulous.

This is an RX3, low entry with single concave and accelerated tail rocker.
And Daniel makes it look easy!







Cirque du Soleil - Hawaiin style!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment