Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Miracles, Habits and Digression

It would be impossible to write tonight without mentioning how spectacular it was to watch the miners be raised, from the dark, underground cave they had involuntarily lived in for more than two months, into the light of day.....not only alive, but well!!
A miracle.
Mind over matter. Hope over despair. Faith over circumstance.
And, how great was it to watch GOOD news coming from the media networks...?
Global Joy:)

After writing this blog each day, I always post in onto Facebook.
And each day I count the number of days I have been doing this.
(today is day 9 by the way)
Last night Russ asked why I do that and I reminded him that I had heard it takes 21 days to form a habit.....
So, here's to 11 more consecutive days!!
After this becomes a habit, I will see what other habits I can start.....or end:) Maybe.


This is a photo of a surfboard Russ shaped a couple of years ago. It's lying on our front lawn in front of our cute house. Our good friend visited the other day and said our house is a 'Californian Bungalow.' I liked that. I like living in a Californian Bungalow.
I also like the fact that it takes two minutes to drive to the beach.
I also like that I can drive home in my wetsuit *gross* and hop straight into the shower that's in the cute bathroom in our Californian Bungalow.

Californian Bungalow - try saying that fast three times.

 I digress.

Whats unique about this board is that Russell glassed it with a Kavalar/Graphite blend. Cool.
And strong.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Grateful for the 33!
Happy Wednesday.
Peace.
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment